The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4th MS Squad

The UCGO team 4th_MS_Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absent from combat for a little while :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
Level: 2
HP:
Absent from combat for a little while :( Left_bar_bleue250/250Absent from combat for a little while :( Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:
Absent from combat for a little while :( Left_bar_bleue250/250Absent from combat for a little while :( Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Absent from combat for a little while :( Empty
PostSubject: Absent from combat for a little while :(   Absent from combat for a little while :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:35 am

Hello all,
I must regretfully inform you that you're reckless, dedicated, and mildly psychotic leader will be absent from combat, training, raids, pvp and even pve for a little while. I foolishly broke my laptop, so now i am forced to use AmetureHero's laptop to afk mine for me while the both of us lose playtime, and I find a way to fix my icky little situation. Also, in leiu of combat, I will be mining excessivley, stacking money for our next production run of RX-79G's or possibly Proto Gundams (depending on how much money/FL we have accumulated for the team fund by the time my laptop is back up and running). In anycase, I will be on periodically to talk to contacts about what may be going on, as well as get the suits I ordered from Zel for our team about a week ago. Because my actually play time will be limited, its up to you all to recruit interested new players, as well as players that have already expressed their interest in the team through the ucgo forum. In addition, do your best to hunt for FL and eartn cash for the team, as atm Ameture and I are kind of having a tough time doing it alone...One more thing! Take care of our newest members Aelithia (spelling ><), do your best to help her with her training and show her the ropes, as well as assisting her with her crafting, if she so choses to do so. Well, I believe thats all for now. I miss you guys so much Sad Mama's gonna be back soon though XD. Anyways, be good kids, I love you, dont break anything while Mommy's away on vacation!
Love,
Fiona queen
Back to top Go down
jlytle1234

Character
Level: 1
HP:
Absent from combat for a little while :( Left_bar_bleue200/200Absent from combat for a little while :( Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Absent from combat for a little while :( Left_bar_bleue200/200Absent from combat for a little while :( Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Absent from combat for a little while :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absent from combat for a little while :(   Absent from combat for a little while :( Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:26 am

How did you break it? I am pretty good at fixing computers, unless its cosmetic. (Are you a thrower or a puncher when mad?). Not much I can do about a physically broken computer.
I don't have Aelithia on my community list, but I tried messaging her on the team chat and she never responded. If someone talks with her, show her how to check that so we can meet up.
Back to top Go down

Absent from combat for a little while :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 4th MS Squad :: General Discussion :: UCGO Discussion-
Jump to: