The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4th MS Squad

The UCGO team 4th_MS_Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be on the lookout for satan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Level: 5
HP:
Be on the lookout for satan Left_bar_bleue400/400Be on the lookout for satan Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Energy:
Be on the lookout for satan Left_bar_bleue400/400Be on the lookout for satan Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Be on the lookout for satan Empty
PostSubject: Be on the lookout for satan   Be on the lookout for satan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Just a heads up to everyone, be on the lookout for a player called サタン (Satan). He is very strong and can hack the game, he 3 shot a G3 the other day at sydney, and can also hack his rate of fire to insanely high speeds, especially with beam guns and snipers. I have brought it to the ucgo admin's attention, but like with Lucia, it could very well be him...
Do not, i repeat, do not attempt to engage him. We had a 10-15 man team of gundams, and still couldn't even get close to beating him.
Back to top Go down
https://4th-ms.forumotion.com
Earthborn

Earthborn

Character
Level: 2
HP:
Be on the lookout for satan Left_bar_bleue250/250Be on the lookout for satan Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:
Be on the lookout for satan Left_bar_bleue250/250Be on the lookout for satan Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Be on the lookout for satan   Be on the lookout for satan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure to keep my head down if I ever see him ....... but it would probably be too late by that point huh? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Level: 5
HP:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Be on the lookout for satan   Be on the lookout for satan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Nah hes pretty much a coward, but he also speed hacks, and accuracy hacks... I havent seen him power hack while sniping, but i guess he could. He wont power hack in a large group though, cause it would be too obvious.
Back to top Go down
https://4th-ms.forumotion.com
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
Level: 2
HP:
Energy:

PostSubject: ?   Be on the lookout for satan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:08 am

I say we fuck him up.
Back to top Go down
Riddhe Marcenas

PostSubject: Re: Be on the lookout for satan   Be on the lookout for satan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:30 am

Finale wrote:
I say we fuck him up.

i completely agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be on the lookout for satan   Be on the lookout for satan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be on the lookout for satan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 4th MS Squad :: General Discussion :: UCGO Discussion-
Jump to: