The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4th MS Squad

The UCGO team 4th_MS_Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For members of the forum and not the team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
Level: 2
HP:
For members of the forum and not the team Left_bar_bleue250/250For members of the forum and not the team Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:
For members of the forum and not the team Left_bar_bleue250/250For members of the forum and not the team Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

For members of the forum and not the team Empty
PostSubject: For members of the forum and not the team   For members of the forum and not the team Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:39 pm

I would lioke to get you all added tot he team as soon as possible, so I will be in Perth today at the hangar for as long as I can, starting at 2:00 pm EST, until...well..whenever the hell I have to get off. So meet me there to become an official member of the team.

Note: I will not be in a suit, so look around for me.

Love, Fiona
Back to top Go down
Earthborn

Earthborn

Character
HP:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: For members of the forum and not the team   For members of the forum and not the team Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Any luck? Judging from the members list , it would seem that a few of them haven't been visiting our forum too often. :/

Lol and I'm still stuck out here in the Mojave... Wish I could help out Neutral
Back to top Go down
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
HP:
Energy:

PostSubject: none   For members of the forum and not the team Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:00 am

no luck at all Sad but dont worry, i will return home soon, and I have many plans for UCGO, and our sweet little team Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For members of the forum and not the team   For members of the forum and not the team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For members of the forum and not the team
Page 1 of 1