The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4th MS Squad

The UCGO team 4th_MS_Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad News...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
Level: 2
HP:
Bad News... Left_bar_bleue250/250Bad News... Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:32 am

Team, I have bad news. I have switched sides to zeon. I switched for many reasons, none of them for personal or monetary gain at all. I was offered no extra perks or anhything of the sort to switch, I did it on my own, of course after long thought and a few conversations with the Zeon's themselves. I tell you know because I want you all to come with me. Ano who wish to come with me to Zeon, I would be absoutley glad to have you with me, I miss you all so much, and have been online a lot more now. Anyone who wants to ome with me, or at least know why I left, I will be glad to talk to you about it. I realy would love for you (especially you Earth and Josh) to come with me, I eventually am going to form another team on Zeon, and it woudlnt be the same without you all. Please let me know what you all would like to do or what you think about the situation. Again, I would love to have you all with me on Zeon, you know I love you like my own children. On zeon, i go by FionaTheDestroyr (Joey posted that other notice to try nd help keep it quiet, but i decided today to let my team know). Also, try and keep this a quiet as you can, I dont want this to go public...

I love you all, never forget that
Fiona
Back to top Go down
Earthborn

Earthborn

Character
HP:
Energy:

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Not sure what to make of this right now honestly. Really been having lots of fun with my EFF character. When you make that new Zeon team though, you can invite my Zeek alt and I'll pop on it for a little while every day. With this storm coming, and courses starting next week, don't expect me to be on as much as normal...
Back to top Go down
Riddhe Marcenas

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:26 pm

well, good luck luck with your future dealings finale, and it was an honor to be on the team (even if it was for a short time Sad ) but i hope to meet you in-game, and maybe have a 1VS1 sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jlytle1234

Character
Level: 1
HP:
Bad News... Left_bar_bleue200/200Bad News... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Eventually I will move to Zeon, but I am enjoying my hunts with Earth on EFF. Good luck. I will be looking for you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
HP:
Energy:

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: lol   Bad News... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:35 am

Thank you all so much, and dont worry, I dont intend for the team to be finished at all. In fact, I want you two to run it As acting co-commanders, if you would do me that honor. I will also be giving you my username and pass, so n ew members may be added. PM me if you would like it, so you can add people and train them as new soldiers. I never intend for the 4th Squad to die: remember, we never give up, never back down.
Back to top Go down
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
HP:
Energy:

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: :(   Bad News... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:28 am

I really hope you all arent too upset with me over the switch and all Sad I cant say I feel all that great about it anyways... but I did what I felt had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Earthborn

Earthborn

Character
HP:
Energy:

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:04 am

nah we aren't upset at all, it's a game to be enjoyed and you're doing what you need to get the most enjoyment out of it. We're actually just happy that you're back playing Razz . Don't worry at all if you ever want to come back to the glorious Earth Federal Forces though, we'll take you back with open arms and absolutely no hard feelings at all....also, Josh and I definitely aren't making bets on how long you'll last over there....serious Cool
Back to top Go down
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
HP:
Energy:

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: lol   Bad News... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 pm

lmao whats that supposed to mean! And im so glad to hear that, I feel a lot better Smile
Back to top Go down
jlytle1234

Character
HP:
Energy:

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:09 pm

It takes some cajones and determination to jump sides and start back at 0 skill. Knowing what I know now, it probably would not take as long to level up. But still....I hate waiting on MS skill.
Zeon seems like it will be more fun as a low level player. Lots of powerful low level suits and lots of unique suits.

Earth and I can run the team in your absence. It might be easier to disband and let one of us restart the team. We can weed out the ones who never log on and make it easier to bring new players in on the spot.

Our team lacks cohesiveness, organization, and members. Its basically me and earth hunting at 5A and the occasional newman or richmond battle. Im ok with that scenario. However, there is a part of me that wants to belong to something bigger. I would like to plan raids, boss hunts, and gain some infamy with Zeon.

Last edited by jlytle1234 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
HP:
Energy:

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: well   Bad News... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:15 pm

that actually dosent sound like too bad of an idea. I agree with it. An you're right, zeon is quite fun at low levels, the suits are hella fun to play with. Ans it is easier to level up with everything we know know, but its still wierd because you have to learn about different places and where things are and how things work...Its like a foreign country lol. But yes, I agree with the idea of the team disbanding and either You or Earth reforming it with the same name and (active) members. Let me know how it goes and what you all decide to do.
Back to top Go down
jlytle1234

Character
HP:
Energy:

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:39 pm

See what happens when you try to leave the team on UCGO. See if it disbands or if you can pick who to leave in charge?
If it disbands I will remake the team.
Back to top Go down
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
HP:
Energy:

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: ok   Bad News... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:24 pm

I will do that this evening after work. ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad News...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 4th MS Squad :: General Discussion :: UCGO Discussion-