The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4th MS Squad

The UCGO team 4th_MS_Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the 4th MS Squad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
Level: 2
HP:
About the 4th MS Squad Left_bar_bleue250/250About the 4th MS Squad Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:
About the 4th MS Squad Left_bar_bleue250/250About the 4th MS Squad Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

About the 4th MS Squad Empty
PostSubject: About the 4th MS Squad   About the 4th MS Squad Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Hey everybody, welcome to the 4th MS Squad. I'm Finale, and I started the team the day i started UCGO, about a month ago. We are a young team, but a fun one, and quite active, for the most part. A lot of our members aren't on very often, but I am on every day, as are several other of our members. We raid as often as we can, and are more or less a retaliation team to the Zeon's frequent raids on Sydney, Tasmania, and other popular places. As most of our members are newer, we have pretty much been growing together in the game, so none of us have a complete build or even 800 skill yet. Anyways. we do our best to show up at pvp engagements and generally just get a strong as we can until we can lead the fight to take down zeon Smile but yeah. anyone who wants to join is welcome. A few of our more active members (myself included) are snipers, so we would love any more snipers to join us at the Richmond battles! Umm....for now, i think thats all. I love my team, i love my Gundams, that pretty much sums it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Earthborn

Earthborn

Character
HP:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: About the 4th MS Squad   About the 4th MS Squad Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 am

Finale wrote:
Hey everybody, welcome to the 4th MS Squad. I'm Finale, and I started the team the day i started UCGO, about a month ago. We are a young team, but a fun one, and quite active, for the most part. A lot of our members aren't on very often, but I am on every day, as are several other of our members. We raid as often as we can, and are more or less a retaliation team to the Zeon's frequent raids on Sydney, Tasmania, and other popular places. As most of our members are newer, we have pretty much been growing together in the game, so none of us have a complete build or even 800 skill yet. Anyways. we do our best to show up at pvp engagements and generally just get a strong as we can until we can lead the fight to take down zeon Smile but yeah. anyone who wants to join is welcome. A few of our more active members (myself included) are snipers, so we would love any more snipers to join us at the Richmond battles! Umm....for now, i think thats all. I love my team, i love my Purple Gundams, that pretty much sums it up Smile

Fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
HP:
Energy:

PostSubject: hehe   About the 4th MS Squad Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 am

lawl earth u know i do XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the 4th MS Squad   About the 4th MS Squad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the 4th MS Squad
Page 1 of 1