The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4th MS Squad

The UCGO team 4th_MS_Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEAM MS CRAFTER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
Level: 2
HP:
TEAM MS CRAFTER Left_bar_bleue250/250TEAM MS CRAFTER Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:
TEAM MS CRAFTER Left_bar_bleue250/250TEAM MS CRAFTER Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

TEAM MS CRAFTER Empty
PostSubject: TEAM MS CRAFTER   TEAM MS CRAFTER Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Hey kids, mama's got some good news XD. Our official team MS crafter is Zel/ Ares Mithras, who has agreed craft to free low to mid teir suits (up to 79.7 skill to craft) for us to use at any time. Any suit above the specified skill level will require engines and mats. Also, know these 2 things:
1)Zel is often Macroing in space, so we may not have suits available on demand at all times, he'll get to us when he can
2)Zel/Ares has their own team to worry about as well, however they have agreed to enter into an alliance with us and assist us (as well as us assisting them when we are able).

Zel will be able to craft ground gundams in about a week or 2, so we will have our Gundam crafter, when our skills have reached the appropriate place. Zel says that for about 500 jp, we can try ez8's for us, however they will be more to raise his skill than for our use, as we can retreive ez-8's from another source...
One last thing. Tip Zel as best as you can, whenever you can. He works very hard for his own team, and now for us as well, so give him as much money/FL/JP as you can afford to spare (lvl4 engines are welcome as well).
Umm...i suppose thats is. I'll let you all know when Zel/Ares contacts us for what suits we need.

Fiona, over and out queen
Back to top Go down

TEAM MS CRAFTER
Page 1 of 1