The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4th MS Squad

The UCGO team 4th_MS_Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Production of RX-79G and SP2 (and possibly RX-78-1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
Level: 2
HP:
Mass Production of RX-79G and SP2 (and possibly RX-78-1) Left_bar_bleue250/250Mass Production of RX-79G and SP2 (and possibly RX-78-1) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:
Mass Production of RX-79G and SP2 (and possibly RX-78-1) Left_bar_bleue250/250Mass Production of RX-79G and SP2 (and possibly RX-78-1) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Mass Production of RX-79G and SP2 (and possibly RX-78-1) Empty
PostSubject: Mass Production of RX-79G and SP2 (and possibly RX-78-1)   Mass Production of RX-79G and SP2 (and possibly RX-78-1) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:33 pm

So kids, mamas been real busy latley Smile I and AmerureHero have decided to save up as much cash and FL as possible to begin production of the aforementioed suits. For the RX-79G, ameture and I will both be saving 100 mil to buy mats and engines for these suits, then take these to our crafter and have him make as many as possible. They will all be stock color, lv3b 000 upgrades, at least until we are able to get them upgraded from another crafter, or until Zel's skill is high enough. As for the SP2's, we will follow the same procedure, however, they will also be stock color, but lvl3d. If you all would like, we could go for a snipercustom or gmG sniper instead, however i believe the Sniper 2 is the best choice. feel free to post your opinions on this matter. After both the 79G's and the SP2's (or whichever sniping suit) are completed, we will move on to the 78-1's. I and Ameture will be stockpiling all of our FL to save up for a mass production run of RX-78-1's. I chose these suits instead of the 78-2 beacuse for one, it is 0 MS skill, so anyone can use it, in case our members MS skill isnt very high, but other skills are (i know it takes a hell of a long toime to train MS skill, i've been there Wink ). Finally, ameture and I will hold as much FL as we are able to, and all the rest will be held on the storage accounts, where we will also be storing the MS we intend to have mass produced. I think that covers everything. If you have any questions, opinions you'd like to voice, or would like to assist with the plan in any way, let us know.

P.S. save your HB LVL4 engines, as we will use them as a tip to our crafter, Zel. all of the engines you get, bring to him. He is doing a lot of hard work for both his team and ours, we need to let him know we appreciate it Smile

That is all,
Commander Fiona, signing off. queen
Back to top Go down

Mass Production of RX-79G and SP2 (and possibly RX-78-1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 4th MS Squad :: Trade :: MS Trade-
Jump to: