The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4th MS Squad

The UCGO team 4th_MS_Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proxy's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proxy-

Proxy's application Empty
PostSubject: Proxy's application   Proxy's application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:02 am

Hi, I am looking to join your team on the E.F.F side, i hope my application meets your standards as there is no current template up as of the time of posting this.

Char Name: Proxy

MS Skill: 4.0 and steadily increasing through run training

Total Skill: Is low at the moment because I am training my ms skill first so I don't have to worry about it to much in the future will stop at 10-15 MS Skill to train normally.

Time spent in game:2-3 months on my other char called Cairn who was Zeon but had to take a break from ucgo because of uni coursework and the like.

Previous team experience: I was on a zeon team called Ignem which was headed by The Red Comet, I helped with the training and also with raids on Canberra. (that last part is not probably relevant but who knows.)

Many thanks - Proxy
Back to top Go down
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
Level: 2
HP:
Proxy's application Left_bar_bleue250/250Proxy's application Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:
Proxy's application Left_bar_bleue250/250Proxy's application Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Welcome!   Proxy's application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:38 am

Well proxy your application looks great and we would be glad to have you as a part of the team! I can usually be found in perth, which I have recently made our teams new home, so the tnext time I am on I will be sure to add you, and get you all set up to be an official 4th Squad member Smile See you soon!
Back to top Go down
Proxy

PostSubject: Re: Proxy's application   Proxy's application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Great! Just post a time and a place and I shall be there. P.S I live in London which is GMT timezone.

Thanks - Proxy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proxy's application   Proxy's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proxy's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 4th MS Squad :: Applications :: User applications-
Jump to: