The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Please log in here.
The 4th MS Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4th MS Squad

The UCGO team 4th_MS_Squad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hurricane Incoming o.o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earthborn

Earthborn

Character
Level: 2
HP:
Hurricane Incoming o.o Left_bar_bleue250/250Hurricane Incoming o.o Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:
Hurricane Incoming o.o Left_bar_bleue250/250Hurricane Incoming o.o Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Hurricane Incoming o.o Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane Incoming o.o   Hurricane Incoming o.o Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Hurricane Irene is coming up the coast and its path shows that it will basically pass right over my hometown. So atm I'm only slightly concerned, as it will probably burn up all its steam before it makes it this far. However, its almost guaranteed that there will be power outages, so expect me not to be online much this weekend. If anything serious happens, don't worry, I've made the preparations. Regardless of how bad the storm is, it will definitely make things a bit hectic around here lol.

Oh and you guys probably saw Blah's map on the ucgo forums, but I'll post some here anyway just because I can Very Happy

First map says it will be a cat 1 when it reaches my area.

Hurricane Incoming o.o At201109

So does this one, I think.

Hurricane Incoming o.o 152235W5_NL_sm

The big MSM news outlets are saying it will be a cat 2 when it gets here, that wouldn't be very fun...

Hurricane Incoming o.o Map_tropprjpath09_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405

Sunday is going to be an interesting day Shocked
Back to top Go down
Earthborn

Earthborn

Character
HP:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Incoming o.o   Hurricane Incoming o.o Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Update: starting to get bad here, even had a tornado warning...
Back to top Go down
Finale
Admin
Finale

Character
HP:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Incoming o.o   Hurricane Incoming o.o Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:26 am

I really hope you'll be ok earthy Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Incoming o.o   Hurricane Incoming o.o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Incoming o.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 4th MS Squad :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: